Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Haiyore! Nyaruko-san (Xebec)
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-16, 12:24   Link #1228
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
So to solve that problem, I'm going after Luhy-chan!

look at that girl! Them pantyhose, those glasses, that business suit, that greenish colored hair, ah, I think I'm missing something, can anyone tell me what I failed to mention?
Ah! those fat-sacks... oppaitron

Quote:
You think I can tell the difference? That... yellow person talks like a girl, walks like a girl, er maybe dresses like a girl what with the oversized sweater, that star shaped "purse", that..... housewife-tail hairstyle, and those eyes, arrrgh those eyes, no guy cries like that!

Gaah, two Hastur La Vista's in Paris, that'll really confuse me

If I really can't tell, I might click that Skype icon to do voice recognition just to make sure who is who
Then you'll get my alter ego... Caster@Fate/Zero

Quote:
Eh? Loli where? *looks at Hastur la Vista-kun*

That's not a loli!
Well, as with most traps there is a certain group that consistently denies reality

Quote:
tell me about it! This scene in the OP,

When Nyarko-chan was walking her walk, oooooohhh my I love that scene, that's the most leggiest service I've seen yet
The dressing sequence of the ED is even more delicious IMHO

Quote:
I kinda know what you mean. Back when I watched ep 01, and my eye was still healing, Nyarko was so high octane in that ep that I was so tired after watching, I took a nap.... for 3 hours. 3 bloody hours LOL I think the part that upset me was that I didn't dream a peep about her
Nyaruko is a riot, but I can also seen that some people hate the troupe, and can easily get tired of or even annoyed by her
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote