View Single Post
Old 2009-07-23, 15:57   Link #100
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
There's not really much to it, but whatever:

Spoiler:
The only member of the Strawhat crew that doesn't share the same look of shock among the others is Nami. Whatever is troubling her is what concerns me the most. I hope Nami is not going to be taken out of the story of One Piece by leaving the crew or worse:

GETTING KILLED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
And.... geez, according to the flashback, the marines are capturing and even killing pregnant mothers and newborn children left and right in their frantic search for Rouge (simply because they want to erase Roger's bloodline...). Once again, we see how out of control the marines can be when enforcing their "absolute justice".......
Those actions you mentioned are unforgivable indeed. Whatever Sengoku was thinking in taking these actions must be out of ignorance. Same goes for Spandam of CP9 and the entire Gorosei. I have a feeling this war will be as devastating as the climax of WATCHMEN with Blackbeard in the role of Adrian Vieht B.K.A. Ozzymandias with the attitude of Edward Blake B.K.A. The Comedian. The way I see it, Blackbeard would create a mountain-sized black hole sucking up the majority of the Marines and possibly Whitebeard and end up destroying them just like Ozzymandias destroyed half of New York teleporting the created creature; or in the case of the film version, the nuclear reactors partially made by Dr. Manhatten.

Last edited by Rainbowman; 2009-07-24 at 00:46.