View Single Post
Old 2010-08-03, 18:21   Link #1143
GundamAce
Traveler of Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt122005 View Post
Yes! Please! Yes! lol

I would LOVE to see Never 7 get translated.

In fact, is there any chance we could see a Remember 11 psp translation since the PC version is finished? I mean, wouldn't it just be a matter of importing the translated text over to a PSP patch? I'd love it if that could be done for Ever 17 too. hehe

So is 12 Riven the lowest rated of the Infinity series?
No problem! I'll be honest, I have no clue how the whole hacking procedure and what not works, but I'd be happy to do the extraction, translating, and editing part. One thing I'd like to add to the fan-translation are the TIPS, which are featured only in the PSP version. They're very interesting, so I'd like to see if there's some way to add them.

I actually have the PSP version of Remember11, but I won't play it until I finish the PC English version. From what I've heard though, the PSP version is longer than the original game and has additional content (from the sources I've heard, Remember11 had a number of plotholes at the end that were unresolved because KID ran out of time and money when making the original game, so the PSP version fixes those plotholes.). The Ever17 PSP version has a different type of menu and a new TIPS system (like the ones in Remember11, the Never7 PSP game has TIPS as well.), but it seems not that much is different from the original game.

Yes, I think so. Mostly because from what I've heard, the story just doesn't feel the same as the other games, it's somewhat boring at times, and the writing style is different. If anything, I'd love to see a fan translation of I/O, but at this rate, I feel Never7 is more important right now.
GundamAce is offline   Reply With Quote