Thread: Licensed Highschool of the Dead
View Single Post
Old 2010-08-16, 22:36   Link #3065
disposablehero92
The Gravewalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Then a speculation thread then.

The origin is pretty much hinted in the anime saying about the virus that the US and Japanese gov are hidding which caused the outbreak. Pretty much takes out the supernatural plot here as I said before. The only thing we can speculate is which gov had this leak that caused this world wide spread.

I agree though here since IAM BIAS when it comes to Hirano. He may not be a fighter, but he's the best with guns in the group. Developments from the get go makes you go whoa this guy is awesome doing this and having more great facial expressions. If Takashi wants to setup he needs to become more than the guy that the girls go for, emo gone manly overnight and keeps his pants on so HOTD won't turn H. lol He needs more development than the generic male lead, one or 2 moment isn't enough, one reason why I still can't compare him to Hirano. Hirano's only weakness for now is the allure of the girls and not being able to fight, but using tools, protecting the girls when getting out of the bus, best background development where almost every episode he talks about his past, has the best lines in the anime as seen all through out the anime series so far.
hmm, you reminded me of something somebody else said about haruno's evil faces making him better than takashi.... to be honest the manga handled that whole thing way better, and when i read it the first time it seriously creeped me out watching takashi's dark side more than haruno's. that being said the parts where you see it best with have not yet come up, or were not quite as good in the anime so to be honest i wish they did that better...the gas station had more potential than the gave.
Spoiler for Manga Takashi GS ch. 4:

Last edited by disposablehero92; 2010-08-16 at 22:56.
disposablehero92 is offline   Reply With Quote