View Single Post
Old 2013-07-12, 23:32   Link #411
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarami View Post
Suicide is a no go because it's not the type of murder that Monobear is looking for. If that were the case then Monobear will simply just dismiss it and just continue monitoring the people alive until a murder actually happens.

Not really because if you check the room thoroughly it's evident that a struggle between her and the murderer did occur, and the fact that blunt force trauma came into effect also supports this fact. The doormats is to mislead people from the killer and point the finger at Makoto and the dying message is the key clue in finding out the killers identity.

All we can do is wait for when the trial gets underway next week. I have an idea who the killer might be, but need to go back and reevaluate what I know and what I've seen.
Who knows, maybe he can make the game more "interesting".

But yes, Suicide is out as just by looking at the the ripped clothes and 1 other evidence found at trash room, they imply that she was outside her room ("Naegi"'s room.) before the murder, and the murderer might have been the one who hit her. (This might explain the bruise on her hand.)

One question to Clarami: Wouldnt the dying message may give the impression that the killer wanted to reinforce the blame to Naegi. With the roomplate swapped and the dying message, they might give off the feeling that the killer really tried to push the blame on him.

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2013-07-12 at 23:43.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote