View Single Post
Old 2007-03-29, 14:33   Link #5
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

in advance, i apology for the double posting ~~
i don't think this is offtopic, and since there isn't any discussion on this thread, until maybe the release of kai, i think this "should be ok" ^^"

i have a suggestion here : why not some organization for Netplay matches?

this is a big shame that people with the game don't enjoy the biggest fun of the marvelous daybreak brawling bash so...

here is my idea then (if you can't call an idea ~~) :
i would like people who are playing this game, and who wants to play netplay to show up here, and let some informations about their availability and other things.
of course, i don't ask blatantly your IP or anything.

the purpose of this idea is simple : it would be way easier to find HD players, origanizing matches via PM/Chat/Instant messengers/whatever.

here is my information :
  • Time Zone : GTM +1
  • Availability : week : around 5-10PM. week-end : any time?
  • Host : no problem (i ask this, since some people can't host, while they don't have any problem in joining other host game)
  • Connection : DSL
  • Experience : playing the game since December 06 (this information can be helpful to balance matches)
  • Discussion : On AS forums, Hinamizawa Club, and on my MSN account (see my profile). i don't lurk on IRC, but i don't mind coming.
you got the picture i think ^^"
currently, i got 2 EU players, and a third one soon.
of course, US players should show themself too (i don't think it will be THAT laggy but...)

meh... i hope it will attract some players here ^^"