View Single Post
Old 2012-09-25, 07:20   Link #1524
Zeriand
Banned

Okay, speculations. So some of you have said,

1) KYH is Black, a color that does not exist.

2) WC is white, a color that encompasses a little of everything or just everything.

While I agree with the above logics, some of you have arrived at some rather... opposite conclusions than I have. Some of you mentioned that KYH is the favorite child, which is quite weird, because if a person is needed/wanted by someone, there's no way they would want to disappear. You don't want to exist, because nobody wants you too, or you feel like you're completely useless and unable to help anyone in anything.

Whereas WC had seemed a perfect being in KYH's eyes. She trusted and loved WC a lot, and while we do not know just how capable WC is, she has to be someone that's pretty good to draw KYH's admiration. We can assume that she's the true favorite child or popular person in many people's eyes as compared to KYH.

Now, there's two ways we can go by here. Either WC is originally a good person and was forced upon a lot of expectations because of her exceptional abilities - including KYH - until one day she could take it no longer and decided to take revenge on the one person who expected the most out of her, KYH.

Or she was a bitch from the start who believed that she was perfect in everything. This is actually a lot more plausible (and certainly suits my taste for pure evil) considering that she has no mercy whatsoever towards other people (there's a real example here which I'll refrain from putting in, since it's spoilers) and would do anything to achieve her goals. And why not? She's admired by everyone, thought highly by everyone, and perhaps there might be people who're willing to bend rules just for her. She had thought everything to be hers, and it was her right to take it. F/SN Gilgamesh thinking style, except less cocky and much more careful. SHE is the favorite child, and everyone else, especially KYH, is going to be her shadow.

It's extremely likely that, KYH, in attempt to follow her sister's steps, tried very hard to improve herself and while WC didn't show it, she didn't like it that her sister was getting closer to her level. KYH was suppose to be her eternal shadow behind and WC the light and radiance who has everything, and not the other way around. And so she tricked KYH into destroying herself because if she does it directly, it would mean that KYH is a real threat to her, and she's not going to admit that. There's probably some irony we don't know hidden in KYH's past and WC finds it amusing to employ it.

This is the general way of doing things, anyway. Not sure if the author can come up with something new, but granted that Nomi was introduced to be such a dick that, I'm pretty sure he has no troubles making WC even worse.
Zeriand is offline   Reply With Quote