View Single Post
Old 2012-12-07, 19:23   Link #529
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Ddraig and Albion were sealed by God. That's it. Juggernaut Drive is using the grudge of the dragon and the other previous users to over-ride that seal, allowing that power to come out.
I think God did create Juggernaut Drive ability and built it into to the BG and DD.
Volume 9, During Ise's second dive in to depths of Boosted Gear:
Quote:
[ Infinite refers to Ophis, while Dream means Great Red. Sneering at Ophis and despising Great Red who is also a red dragon. It's a mystery who came up with this chant. I wonder if it was God himself? ]
so if Elsha was right then God did create Juggernaut Drive, since from what I have read the chant seems to be needed.

For one to go into Juggernaut Drive ones rage must go way beyond a certain level. As well as the chant to activate it.
However, the rage may not be needed after all in volume 4 and 7, Vail try to use it against Ise (no rage)and just started the chant to activate JD. In volume 7, Vail was a bit pissed, but I would not say he had given into his anger and just began the chant.

I think after so many users and the unsatisfactory lives, the way they died, and along with their regerts. All of this accumulate changed JD.