Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi (Sunday Without God)
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-23, 18:19   Link #358
ellessarr
Banned

i was reluctant to post but today after watch eh episode(waited for subbs)...

ok i can accept who god realized his desire to die happy and who he not a MC and even who anime rushed the first arc, but c'mon this author is a such big troll, how dare he killed her father so too early even in LN or manga or another source, when finally he realized who she was his daughter he died, and have only one f*************************************** day with her, this was one of the most troll epic evil anticlimax moment who i see in a anime, i was really wished who after he and her find who their are true father and daughter their gonna have some more time together before something bad happen but this, give me a horrible taste in the mounth of how evil is this author, i was really looking to see this series but after this "end"(this for me was like the "last episode", a very bad and evil end), i can't really express how angry i'm now, even if in manga or LN their have more time togheter this dont help much since this time was before them find the truth, if was after ok but before omg...

i really dont know if i gonna keep following this or just wait till the last episode, i really get depressed
-999999 / 10
and not was because was rushed bu because how cruel the author was with this "killing him after he find who he have a daughter and not giving then really a good time to be "together".
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote