View Single Post
Old 2008-06-10, 02:20   Link #265
kilroy0097
Michiko Malandro = Sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
It's like the Cathy/Ozma/Leon situation we know about it but we haven't been given enough rope to talk about it imo.

Personally I'm hoping we get some more spotlight on the Cathy and Ozma past relationship sooner rather than later. That and Sheryl and Ranka's past are stuff I want to see very soon.
I am too. I would be quite interested to figure out how the Cathy/Ozma/Leon thing came into being. Though it seems very simple in a way. Cathy and Ozma hit it off and have a relationship until both get too involved in their work and hence they separate. This may have even happened around the time that Ozma rescues Ranka and that may be a big part of it. Leon being an upcoming liason between fleet and government sees the opportunity and goes after her after being interested in her for a long time. He doesn't seem all that suave and so couldn't even come close to winning her over with Ozma in the picture. She is vulnerable after her breakup with Ozma and is on a rebound relationship. Cathy and Ozma still love each other very much and are hiding it.

That's my guess on the Cathy/Ozma/Leon love triangle.

And could we put even more people into the Alto/Ranka/Sheryl love triangle? Not really any sort of love contention but involved as personal relationships on various levels. There Luca Angelloni who is obviously completely taken by Alto and idolizes him. Then you have Nanase Matsuura who is Ranka's best friend and probably idolizes her as well. They are side characters but you can see what I'm hinting at if they wanted to go odd on the echii scale.