View Single Post
Old 2012-01-18, 12:34   Link #2036
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoChan View Post
Don't they know how more misersble it is the other way around. Do they know how lonely it is to be without a woman to be with you while others have? Just because their parents lived a miserable lives means that they'll have as well? Probably, its because of other reasons. Why blame it all to marriage?

They should take marriage as the final step in being a complete adult and a responsible individual that is not only supporting himself but others as well. Take this as a chance to pass unto their children their "legacy in life".

That is way too pessimistic.
I am single myself, and my parents have been together for almost 25 years... and I admit, I used to think it was lonely without a woman. For years upon years, I wanted a girlfriend, and actually managed to get one... though it didn't last for all that long (five months). After a month or so, I wanted to get back into a relationship, and after a couple of failures, I decided to wait till I went out to college to see what happened. And upon going to college... well, the short version is this: my roomate was on and off with his girlfriend... when they were on, it was good times, but shit apparently hit the fan quite a bit when things were off. And after hearing him complain about the relationship when things were "off", I'm currently under the impression that it just ain't worth that kind of hassle. Not to mention I also want to get through school.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote