View Single Post
Old 2007-08-04, 11:27   Link #11
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceywacey View Post
Sekai could've EASILY got Makoto to break up with Kotonoha before jumping in the sack with him before the deed.

He is basically putty in her hands - everything Makoto has done in this series has been an instigation from Sekai. She's his chief advisor and will do anything she says.

She could have said, "Break up with Kotonoha and I will go out with you (+ sex) and he would have done it easily. He's obviously bored of Kotonoha and will drop her like a rock if Sekai only asks it.

Of course Sekai didn't ask it. My opinion on why she didn't is because she's afraid of hurting Kotonoha's feelings. Of course when the relationship comes out, Kotonoha will be hurt 20x worse, but for now it's safe because she doesn't know yet. Sekai will continue to keep putting it off until its too late - that's where the drama will come from.
its already too late for her when she got to the stage where they were kissing in the rain...way too late ~ and im just here thinking why she did all that crap to try and get makoto and kotonoha together when in the end she was the first one to have sex with him...

we see 2 problems here...

1) sure she could have told makoto to break up with kotonoha then give him sex as a reward...but this is blackmail! and doesnt go down too well on my patience with sekai's stupidity...classic case of backstabbing if she did this...

2) shut up and just deny it ~ kotonoha will end up extremely hurt...i can only just imagine her cries of pain saying "why!! why did you set me up if you where going to take him away!" ~ sekai is gonig to be left gobsmacked at the mess she made (or if not then she will be labeled heartless...)

lol this reminds me of the move in ep 2 XD

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS