Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-28, 09:59   Link #1009
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
I know it's been a consistent aspect of the show's character design since the first episode, but I only noticed it this week. Everyone has a heart outline in their hair.
All primary characters have hearts both in their hair, and in their eyes. Except for Tsubasa-san, who has a diamond-like shape in both. That was the main way back in episode three to separate the future members from the hopefuls who weren't going to make it. Those who weren't protagonists lacked the hair and eye hearts.

Quote:
The disappearance seems to be more related with being a center rather than being Acchan. While I think Nagisa will likely become a center later on, maybe the next one to reach that position will be Yuuko, considering she seems to be working hard to reach that.
I thought about saying Yuuko, but I didn't want to, because as cool as she is I don't think her disappearance would cause the frenzied search requred to weed out the truth the same way Nagisa's would. Which, I fear, means that if Yuuko disappears she might disappear for good. And I don't want her to disappear for good. She's too much fun.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote