View Single Post
Old 2012-09-24, 09:39   Link #50
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Played 2 Engineers, each focus on different usage of weapon/skill (I wish there was a full respec option even for a high price). I like how the game is generous in drop rate/quality and amount of boss/special, although it's kinda easy even on Veteran.

What I don't like is the stats allocation with hidden attributes. Took me a quite to figure out how are stats affect Amber Mage's damage, since Focus increases your elemental damage, but the skill's damage is based on weapon's damage, while Strength is aslo increasing your weapon damage. In the end I just went with common sense and put everything in Focus.
Another one would be the Fumble attack, since I have roughly 40% recovery, but there are instances where I deal 1 damage from the usual 100+ damage attack, and there is no way to see what are the fumble chance of weapon, as I was told different one has different fumble number.

The game is fun and all, since there are a lot of event and thing happened for each run, although admittedly I didn't even bother to read any part of the story, but at least it doesn't force me read them.