Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-04, 11:47   Link #23776
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeyes260 View Post
Gin has been the most kind to Kurumu over the latest chapters, as in prior to leaving the training city. If there's any fallback character for Kurumu, it'd be him. Sure Gin likes Sun, but she was only a minor sideplot for the whole Fairy Tale arc. Even though Gin is perverted he still cares about Kurumu and she does care for him, albeit his pervert tendencies probably are one of his "Maybe it's good, maybe not" type of deals for her. (She'd probably like it, seeing as how she IS a succubus.
yes... gin is always kind to any girl only to get into her panties... he is kind there becouse he likes kurumu... well she is cute and has big atribute that not so many female students in their academy has.... and "there are no other females around besides that small group"... and kurumu is the most warm hearted person so more or less a easy prey to tease :P

the problem with Gin is that he is a dog... and he just cant find real love but flies from flower to flower just for fun then dumps that girl once he has done her leaving those girls in pain... remember what he did at the beggining of series... blamed tsukune to be a peeping tom on girl... only becouse he wanted to "look good" in front of moka and others... and separete tsukune from them so he can jump into his placae and fool around with moka (like he said: I will make you mine woman moka !!)

Kurumu has been in weakened state some chapters ago becouse of what she heared and that hurt her... but later on she "made her resolve" just like Mizore... she kissed Tsukune said "I love you... I will stay by your side forever and protect you" so I hardly doubt she will back off so easyly ^^

The main problem is that Tsukune "has to train" since he was weak and unable to do anything (nromal human) he had to do his hardest to keep up with the rest of the group... but like gin or other youki were born with powers so they dont need to learn basic and train small steps but can just polish their abilities.... so Gin has more time to fool around...he should train... but he rather lie down and enjow the girls looks... Gin was there for kurumu becouse he had nothing else to do... while tsukune was pressured by time and the desire to get stonger so he could help to save moka.... but he was the same when mizore has been kidnapped... and mostly would do the same if something happened to kurumu

But what really is sad for me...is that Kurumu said so many times to tsukune that she loves him...and he didnt react... moka never said "I love you" to tsukune yet he is following her so much >_> so I hope Kurumu will take a bigger part in saving tsukune from his current looks and moka would already accept the fact that to help tsukune they need to stay together....so might agree to share tsukune (like issa [mokas dad] had fw wifes... Gyokuro and akasha [not sure about Akuas mother] )

for me Gin should confess to Sun as even Kurumu said to Gin that he loves that girl for sure... since its kinda funny that gin only noticed kurumu when she started to stick close to tsukune.... but lets face it... Kurumu is all in love with tsukune so Gin wont do for her now... as he embreced her when she was in the deepest suffering (lowest point in kurumus life) but instantly she felt tsukune and rushed to him while totaly forgetting about gin even beign there XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I'm the only one that not like this pairing and think that the author make a mistake with this? (possible pairing)
well yukari and fonfon arent any better example xD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote