View Single Post
Old 2007-05-11, 15:11   Link #110
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Hmm... Something from reading 97th Far East Sector humor drawings? for Engrish.

Then we'll definitely have several conflicting accounts of history, for I'm pretty sure mine would look very different from everyone else, and everyone else wouldn't agree with the others. But that'll be nice, we can come up with a unified verified complete account of Nanohaverse that we all can use, and when enough ppl use it, it'll be recognized as true history!

Mwahahahaha...!

Did I look like I had Ultra Director on my sleeve? Oh no!
That would depend... my unwritten draft is on the general history of Midchilda magic evolution, much like how'd you'd read it out of a basic reference history textbook or so. But it does go on to explain how Midchild magic evolved from using leaves as a medium to Lost Logia and current intelligent devices.

But yeah, if we make it so it sticks to known canon while leaving enough imaginative room, then people might mistake it for canon history...

@Aaron:
Aurion's interactions with the main cast seem believable considering what he's role is... as oji-chan Nice job there And thanks for the comment on Kay

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.