View Single Post
Old 2009-06-21, 18:20   Link #12
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Valkyria anime seems to repeat a misconception found in many media of its kind. Many anime seem to suppose that if you are operating firearm, you can easily target your victim's limbs and easily avoid a deathblow even in the most compromising of situations.

Problem is, anybody who fired a gun before knows that its next to impossible to do. Nor is it ever the first thing that comes to mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mei19 View Post
Ooh LOVE TRIANGLE. XD Anything with a Faldio is a ten. The bright side to all this is that Welkin's woodlike dense head will finally get a rocking. He annoyed me at first but now Welkin's awkward facial expressions are starting to look amusing. Must see more.
I must say, your logic is very amusing. Very amusing indeed. Somehow I get the feeling that if Faldio was female, you'd probably hate the character.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2009-06-21 at 19:33.