View Single Post
Old 2011-01-23, 08:41   Link #72
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
The temperature thing is another point that is addressed, but I can't remember how.
I still have my work here, you know.

Quote:
Kamijo prods on the deck with his finger. It’s definitely something similar to ice, the skin sticks to the surface upon contact. It’s not cold; it’s slightly warm like plastic…but ice freezes at 0 degrees Celsius under atmospheric pressure, which is common knowledge. Under several conditions however, the freezing and boiling point can be changed. There exists ice at 20 degrees Celsius and steam at 80 degrees Celsius.
Quote:
So even if it’s ice, the floor isn’t slippery. The reason why ice is slippery is because the surface of the ice would melt into water, reducing friction. By changing the melting point, even if the ice touches human skin, it won’t melt, so there won’t be any water on it. This magical stuff probably won’t break even with Kamijo’s right hand touching it, and would have a similar kind of effect as Stiyl’s ‘Innocentius’.
Quote:
“The material of the fleet is seawater. As long as the Adriatic Sea doesn’t dry, no matter how dry it is, they have no problem in repairing and building this ship!!”
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote