View Single Post
Old 2008-08-27, 21:14   Link #13
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9TailsOfDestruction View Post
Hitsugaya's ice dragon just got PWNED by Amagai.

Ohh is Kifune really dead? I don't think so because isn't he fighting against Amagai when he is fully transformed with that cheap sword in the OP.

And its just sad cause Renji is gonna get beat up by Byakuya ONCE again. I just know it (hint in OP)

Kira good for you! Nice Kido Hadouken haha, even though it barely made a scratch on him.

Can't wait to see Matsumoto suffocate Rukia with her huge melons. <nosebleed> I wanna see some clothes ripe off <extreme nosebleed>
Well if you count being cancelled out as being pwned. Would say that if it turned the ice dragon to steam and kept on going to land a hit. Cancel out result really is to be expected when your putting those elements together.

Pretty clear how they are going to get rid of Amagai. Considering the guy has broken orders attacked other captains, etc he's bound to be fired regardless of how this ends. Probably be stuck out on another long distance assignment.

Honestly that OP seemed to be more for cool moments than hints for numerous fights. Since its clear Renji isn't going to fight Byakuya. Kifune literally burned himself out.

Well Kira got his win. Even if it took a speech about following through with his responsibilities and protecting his friends. Would have thought when his sword finally had an effect that thing would fall through the ground being so ridiculously heavy by this point.