View Single Post
Old 2009-04-16, 08:46   Link #161
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
I'm amazed you can say this without any sense of irony.

For my part, in a show that actually has male characters, I tend to prefer them having screentime over any of the girls if they're at least halfway interesting.
I've seen too many series where the male lead is a complete, total, and utter IMBECILE who should never have been allowed onscreen. They've annoyed me so much that I've given up on male characters in general, in anime.

Also, there's the concept from video games, where male gamers choose a female character because "if I'm going to be watching a character on screen for hours, it might as well be a character I find attractive."

So, speaking IN GENERAL (understand this is not absolute), I consider it better to have girls than guys in anime because A) girls are prettier, and B) they tend to have more interesting personalities.

Ye gods people, forcing me to explain myself makes it sound like I'm so hardcore about this. It was intended to be AMUSING, for crying out loud. Too much discussion makes it sound so much more serious than it needs to be.

Quote:
Okay, let's just stop here. I guess we won't get anywhere, because me, the gender that shouldn't be exist in your eyes, won't have any word that can reach you
Either you're being silly or I'm not explaining this properly. Unless you're a fictional character none of what I've been saying applies to you.

Can we stop now? I tried wording this to explain my point of view without attacking anyone else, so we could stop being off-topic with this discussion. This thread doesn't need us talking about this here.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote