View Single Post
Old 2011-05-05, 09:31   Link #1969
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Late as hell, but I gotta say, I agree with the tsundere =0\. His friends...no, classmates' lives were at stake, he should have used his powers so their chance of survival would increase. He knew who he was dealing with from firsthand experience. He could have lost his life, but Aria saved him. It must be some real powerful reason he would not want to use this power despite the risk to his life =0\. Maybe he accidentally killed someone while in Hysteria mode or something.

That being said, I wonder if his Hysteria mode is an alternate personality? If not, does his Hysteria mode self know that the original mode hates him? Hopefully some answers are soon to come =03.
I'm definitely looking forward to figuring out why he wants to quit and whether it's tied to Hysteria Mode. Definitely I can understand why he dislikes the mode considering how different he acts and remembering everything that happens during it. Still in a situation like that it's best to do everything you can to survive and help everyone else to survive. Better to have the time to dislike having used it than to be dead after all.

I do wonder exactly how the mode works. It's trigger isn't too tough to figure out, but those questions are a bit more difficult. If the Hysteria Mode does understand the dislike his normal self has then it certainly didn't betray any of that the first time we saw it. Maybe when activated that mode perceives this state as being normal and just acts according to that.