View Single Post
Old 2005-12-28, 12:09   Link #10
NinjaServ

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
I would also like to recommend Anime-Planet Forum. You have to register to see their Fansub Comparisons Forum, but there are a lot of interesting discussions on the subject there. Plus runpsicat sometimes posts interesting, detailed and very helpful comparisons of the various group's translations.
Umm...I hate to break it to you, but 90% of the people that post there are VERY biast...that would have to the WORST suggestion for a comparision, that site is just biast reviews. Sites like the first guy posted are TRUE comparison sites (with screenshots AND information).

To anyone who's never been there, don't waste you time :-\....you'd find more information asking a blind man...

(and the PICTURE qaulity isn't waht is crap ppl...one of the sites was down when i checked...but the one that was up was using PNG images....so that's the ENCODE you see....not a COMPRESSED image :P)

(As for Anime-Planet....they act like they know everything and they know hardly sh*t...you be better off going to doom9, learning about the encode process and about codecs, then judging yourself....you probably know more than the people that post on Anime-Planet anyways...)
NinjaServ is offline   Reply With Quote