Thread: Private Nurse
View Single Post
Old 2004-06-10, 03:15   Link #17
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullsquat
Ok, I can't believe I'm saying this since I use to avoid Bishoujo games like the plague but to both of you haters, what the hell is your point exactly?

So you hate Hentai games, fine. No need to go in here and bash the hell out of it.

If you hate the game objectively, you can make an argument of some sort. But as far as I can see, your posts are totally meaningless.

I'm an action and fighting game fan myself and I'm not into RPGs. But I don't go to a thread mocking a title because its RPG.

"what is this game? an RPG?? Friggin sucks!"

What good does saying that do?
ok.... if you honestly want one.

First off Hentai games are boring.

All you do is click continuously while reading the story. There is barely any interaction with the game at all. You make FEW choices deciding a path that leads to 1/20 different endings.

The number of endings is great, however, usually 7 of the endings is exactly the same as the first ending but with minor changes. For example in the Hentai Game, Critical Point.

One ending has the main character getting a female character. In another ending the Male character succeeds in getting the female character only instead, the male dies.

Secondly, after you seen the first ending you have to play through, mindlessly clicking the mouse or hitting the space bar to get to the same decisions that you made the first time. Instead only this time you click the 2nd path. And the process continues.

The problem with these games is that I barely feel any player interaction with the games whatsoever.

I find player interaction very important in a game, it makes you feel like your actually doing something. I can't read 10 pages with the girl just saying

"please be gentle"
".........."
"OOOHHHHHHH!"

So. F
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote