View Single Post
Old 2009-11-25, 12:55   Link #4818
FeistyDreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
Probably because we are tired of all this ChidoriXLeonard thing. Since COMO, every single novel we have saw Sousuke hit the bottom.

I really would like if the novels keep going on, but at least Sousuke should shot Leonard and Chidori on the head (ya, after all I really want it. Guess I'm not the romantic type).
<.< I also don't really see where people get this KanamexLeonard thing. There's never been a hint of interest in the man, and after NoT it's obvious his interest in her isn't as genuine as he'd have had people believe.

And I just meant why do people think it could be the last novel with so much left open, not why do they want it to be, 'cause I dunno how much people may or may not want it to be. For me, on the one hand, I want it to keep on going 'cause it's such an amazing story and Gatoh's characterizations are beautiful, but on the other, I'd hate to see FMP! ruined by dragging on unnecessarily.

Oh, Sousuke definitely should have shot Leonard at Yamsk11, but Leonard IS good at messing with people. As for Sousuke shooting Kaname... o.O The man isn't capable of it! And I don't even mean that for the fact that I desperately want the two to finally be able to be together. He doesn't have the capacity for it, as proven when he thought she'd shot Tessa and his reaction. Kaname is the one person Sousuke would be unable to kill... Ever.

...Poor Kaname gets so little love these days... XD