View Single Post
Old 2012-07-09, 15:53   Link #103
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah, I'm not really onboard with this "he's not evil" line of thought. Even evil has a past and reasons for why it does what it does. He's not as bad as someone who kills for giggles, but that's not the only definition I have for evil. This guy has screwed up billions of lives and killed god knows how many people through his actions. He may have put the AGE universe right back on the path to constant wars. After all when the Federation started putting weapons down and not developing they got a bloody nose thanks to the Vagans. I doubt they are going to let that happen again and so military development will continue in preparation for the next Ezelcant.

Certainly people can feel bad for the guy losing his kid, but that's where the line is drawn. It's one thing to go through that and another to go on a path where you create war to stop war. He created the Decils, Grodeks, and Flits of the world. He's ruined generations of lives here. The man is a crazy monster who needs to be stopped. He left good intentions behind long ago, now is just paving the road to hell with the blood of innocents.