View Single Post
Old 2009-03-07, 15:48   Link #11
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
After certain events we've seen in this show, and you're telling me you actually think he's gone for good?
If Arietta comes back (NOT as a replica) then I would agree with you
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
So in other words, they decided to sacrifice themselves for the others, right? Not much difference than being "good people"... They could have done other horrible things even after losing everything (actually happens, no? Negative feelings-->crimes), but they all decided to die instead of it. Not any real necessity. No one is going to know they are replicas, they can make an excuse, etc. They can do plenty of things to at least try to get a lifestyle, but they didn't.
Though I guess you mean basically, that in other words, they were all suicidal and tried to use their meaningless life for others (=good people)
Rather than the replicas sacrificing themselves for the people of the world, they actually did it for their own brethren since they are aware that they are replicas themselves who should have no place in this world.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS