Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-07-17, 19:53   Link #81
tjalorak
Fax Caelestis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trans-Fat View Post
I'm still a bit confused about the scoring on Saki's tsumo after 3 kans. Did she get the 2,000/24,000 points shown in ch49 or 8000 points from everyone in ch48? Also, what yakus did she have for that hand?
Should be 8000 all as she was east for that. She got sankantsu and rinshan kaihou for sure. Don't know about the rest (I'll edit this if I go back and look at it).

Quote:
So far no one knows about the relationship between Saki and Teru besides Nodoka right? I would assume that Hisa might know, and also Fujita. I am also guessing that Mihoko (whatever the name of the captain from Kazakoshi) suspect it, and also Koromo. I am also guessing that Koromo played against and lost to Teru once before.
No one knows other than Nodoka. It's hard to tell who suspects. Mihoko so far seems to only indicate that Saki's a monster based upon her records (in the anime) but in the manga, it did seem to focus on "Miyanaga" - the last name - so she might suspect. Fujita only indicates that Saki's blessed by the tiles as well but hasn't indicated whether she thinks Saki is related to Teru. No idea about Hisa or Koromo.

Quote:
At this point (up to chapter 51), are the reporters still doubting any relationships between the two? I cannot read Japanese well, so I have no idea what the reporters are talking about.
They're in denial but the photographer has posited a theory of a possible relationship.

Quote:
Also, Fujita mentioned in previous episode that there had been 3 breakout players in previous years, and 3 siluhuttes. One being Teru, the other being Koromo. Who was the other one?
Kagoshima's Jindai.