View Single Post
Old 2011-02-19, 16:11   Link #240
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I think it's a matter of National Power you might have, was your National Power something like 39/39 when trying to break the person free? If your National Power is full, then you can't recruit any prisoners till you bring it up high enough to recruit them.

But I'm still curious if there are still any Sengoku Rance players out there, or people who would just like to chat about the game. It may have been a long time, but I recently started on this game and just found myself addicted to the gameplay itself. But there was one thing that I couldn't get through with on my first playthrough. Also like the fact you can go on separate routes, but the "Free for All" mode sorta confuses me.

There was a certain event where you have to use the guy who tries to keep Little Princess under control, but gets attacked by an Apostile at nighttime and he gets distracted staring at her breasts to fight. But everytime I try to complete this fight, she always has like 24 HP before all my action points are up, then the world goes boom because Miki is mad that he is dead.. Of course that completely just screwed up my entire playthrough for me sadly should have payed more attention to him when he made me lose Ranmaru to get him in the army.
been a while since i play this but i think besides leveling him up there is also a potion that Kentaro has that would restore him. You could win with out using the potion but it would be very difficult.