View Single Post
Old 2011-08-15, 03:15   Link #51
Mitsu Aoi
Undine in the box T_T

Send a message via Yahoo to Mitsu Aoi
Something quick I just made up
A little review and some opinion about the characters.

Akemi Homura: "TOKI WO TOMARE"
With her Time Stop Special you can think of a lot variation of spamming her attacks on the screen. Sadly she has the least Soul Limit count. Using her Special for escape purpose gives you the mind set to play safe.

Kyouko Sakura: "Crowd Control Meister"
Her normal and especially her strong attack safely covers in all specific directions.
At first I found her special to be useless but found out that it was to help her safely charge her Strong Attack.

Kaname Madoka: "Boss Killer"
Oh please don't tell me I'm not the only one who thinks she's like Rockman. Her Normal Attack is chargeable and can focus to one of 3 directions. While her Strong Attack is an effective Straight line penetrating single arrow shot. I dubbed her as a boss killer for her low cost Arrow Shower special.

Mami Tomoe: "Tricky Elegance"
The trickiest character in my opinion. I can only think of her forward [X] as her strongest trait. While her normal acts as both melee and mid range attack. She has the most double edge special though I can say it has the largest screen coverage attack.

Sayaka Miki: "Blue Saber"
Agile and mobility is her best asset while her attacks only focus in a minimal range but thanks to her moveset she dance and fight her enemies. My fingers are stressed using her really... If used wisely you can finish a stage with less soul consumption.

Canned Tomato Soup and Avocado Flavored Noodles are her favorites.
Mitsu Aoi is offline   Reply With Quote