View Single Post
Old 2006-07-03, 00:23   Link #1
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Furuya Toru (Amuro) @ AX

I went to Furuya's focus panel and asked him to say "ike fin funnel" it was awesome to hear that in person after hearing it so many times in SRW games. He also said a lot of other famous lines. The ones with Lalah were awesome, he really put his emotions in to it.

Anyways here are some of the things he said that are worth noting:

-He believes that Amuro isn't dead. He said Tomino isn't sure about it either but he believes that Amuro is still alive.

-Supposely Tomino has wrote a novel about Amuro talking about what happened after Zeta and CCA. He has not read the novel but he said Amuro was probably busy reproducing withe Beltochika

-He did not enjoy watching GS because he thought the characters weren't realistic so he never got into it.

-While recording the original Zeta he did not like Beltochika much. He did not like such a pushy girl in his younger days. However when he was recording for the movies he thought a type of girl like Beltochika is okay and he gave her VA a hug.

-He is drinking buddies with Char's VA

Can't think of anything else he said at this moment, I'll post them when they come back to me LOL
JackRydden224 is offline   Reply With Quote