Thread: Feedback Anime Suki's Spoiler Policy
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-11, 13:04   Link #18
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Something should be done about talking about source material in the adapation thread. Many times people start talking about the source material and says they aren't spoiling anything. Sorry but, telling me that new Character C makes Character A act different to Character B is a spoiler. It is hard to gauge and some source material discussion is to be expected, like comparisons or what was left out, BUT some people don't' care. They should use spoiler tags and they may be more inclined (or simply forced to) if the rules were changed to include something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
Again, AnimeSuki is a private entity and are free to set their own rules, i just find the spoiler rules incredibility unfair, restricting, and contradictory.
I think the spoiler policy is a little too lenient in some cases. I hate spoilers like they are the plague, they ruin everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
It's all a matter of perspective in the end.
Exactly. SeedFreedom thinks its too strict, and I think its not strict enough. I've gotten into some small squabbles over spoilers and even had my reputation attacked because of it.

I do have one question, if I see a spoiler should I just report the post?