View Single Post
Old 2006-06-16, 21:07   Link #299
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

266 was pretty good...I love these One Piece-isms we get every few episodes...First it was "Sasasasaaaaaaah....." from ramen-kenpo dude and now we get the super adorable voice coming out of this zipper faced monster going, "Chapapaaah"....I'm seriously wondering if this is japanese slang or down syndrome XD...As for zipper-fatty how can you beat this guy when all he does is absorbs then coverts your energy?? It's gotta suck to be the leader and have only 9 dororos(?) or whatever that is Zipper-fatty said...

So now we got 2 cat beast freaks?? Lucci and that other guy?? He is kinda taking away from Lucci's cool points, it's like I don't even want Lucci to sully his hands with that grunt (In all honesty I'm just ready to see Luffy vs. Lucci,I don't really care about anything else...Robin, yeah..., whatever, save her...Let's just keep it moving)...The OP seems to suggest Luffy has some even better moves than we've ever seen and I'm just ready to see them(can't believe the last bigtime Luffy fight was vs. Eneru on that ship)...Rope-san and the rest of the Franky House were pretty dope too the way they trounced those GIANTS...

Overall a pretty good ep and the next one seems to be even better...Just release them all NOW so I can get on with my life cause I just have to see this, yet I have no patience for waiting as looooong as I have...Well maybe I do since I have...Anyways maybe we should call this the "Sea-train" arc...That's assuming there's still some tracks left ;p...