View Single Post
Old 2007-07-09, 14:18   Link #3
Echoes

I voted for L, he will always be my first choice, no question about it.
Aside from his stunning intelligence and deductive skills, he has an odd aura of charisma to him.

He's horrendously attractive, I scare myself even thinking about him. His peculiar habits are all too adorable. It is safe to say that I was awestruck the first time I heard him confront Kira.

I could go on and on, but I'm sure there's another topic where this is more suitable.

However, since this was multiple choice, I also opted to include Mikami. His sense of justice was very distinct, and seemed stronger and more pure than the ideals Light kept, at least before acquiring his Death Note.

He did stray from his path and enter a psychotic dementia after being appointed the duty of executioner, but that did not diminish my fondness for the character.

The look in his eyes when he was performing his lord's work reminded me of Alucard's bloodthirsty eyes, which also sold me over.

I could easily have added Light as well, as I do like, and even agree with, most of his actions. However, I just could not accept the way he treated Misa throughout the series.

She offered him nothing but absolute devotion and love, and he sought to end her life as soon as he lay eyes upon her. As I'm sure you all know how it turned out, you'll understand why I cannot include Light. Edit: The death of Naomi Misora was also one of pure evil, "go somewhere where your body won't be found and kill yourself."

Synopsis: I love L

Last edited by Echoes; 2007-07-09 at 14:46. Reason: Naomi Misora
Echoes is offline   Reply With Quote