View Single Post
Old 2008-12-07, 12:22   Link #29
KeitaroNagato
Taiga Yea!!!

I have a request for a new Thread. Since the season of Toradora! is coming to an end, and its been an amazing ride so far, with so many memorable moments and as time passes, each characters grew in ways that is so lovable.

Since Toradora! is a romantic character-driven anime, there are so many speculations on who will end up with who, favorite couple, etc. I was wondering if we can have a Thread with a poll, with multiple selections with "couples we would like to see end up with". For example, My choice of couples that I want to see together are" Taiga x Ryuuji", my second choice is "Minorin x Ryuuji", my third choice is "Ami x Ryuuji", and just for the fun of it "Yuusaku x Minorin". And we can explain why we choose them, and the reason we think they will be suited for each other, also with the other choices (2nd,3rd,etc), we should explain why we believe they will match as well. It should be constructed and based on facts from Toradora! anime, not from other sources like the later LightNovels that may cover the next season, it should be refer to this 13 episode of Toradora! season.

Please consider it, and let me know if its suitable at this point, it may be too early to do a thread like this. I do understand there are 3 more episode to go, yet Toradora! has been wonderful so far, a fresh of breath air, a very well establish anime.

Thank you