View Single Post
Old 2011-11-01, 19:31   Link #33
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

@Dr Smith: i thought Green Green would fit me from the beginning, but i didn't know if it was too childish, that's why i didn't pick it up. I added it to the list now, tho. Same goes for freezing, since it seems to contain much ecchi. Thank you for suggestin them.

ANyways, i checked out Fortune Arterial and Nyan Koi (currently watching them), and they are okay (finished watching over half of both). Sadly i had to interrupt my watching because the alimentator of my laptop burnt up, so i gotta change it next week. I'm currently writing from a shitcase with horrid video loading, so anime watching failed tonight, and tomorrow i got uni. I'll be back friday as always.

It wasn't a bad thing tho, because while searchin something to do, i happened to find out that KissxSis is an ongoing manga and that the anime only covered 19/53 chapters, so tonight i started reading it, and loved it. Finished capter 6, i don't want to skip anything. I'm happy i can still get something off Kissxsis, and that the oav is still ongoing. I have to stop anyway for tonight cos tomorrow i gotta wake up early.

PS
Spoiler for ERRR:
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote