View Single Post
Old 2008-01-09, 10:05   Link #125
wao
OK.

Oh shi-, it's issei? In this thread?

I caught this while eating lunch, but while I came in expecting the only saving grace to be the music and background art, it was better than I expected. Don't know if that says much, but for something I swore I was going to watch just for the OP and ED, I'm pleasantly surprised that I watched all the way till the end.

I can't get into the characters just yet, but there's something about it that sets it a little bit apart from your average low-budget light-novel adaptation set in the country side (alright, is there something like that anyway? I'm just making this up) Normally I'd be bored to death, but perhaps I have a bias towards the lovely setting and there is promise in the story. Although I do think Horo's voiceacting didn't quite click with me and I couldn't stop thinking "why is Lelouch here?" even though I don't watch Code Geass, dammit...

Maybe I'll just watch it when I'm free - I just hope it doesn't get majorly fuxx0red along the way.

EDIT: For you guys who like the composition of the OP music, it's by this guy called Tomohiko Kira - he composed the 12 Kingdoms ending song. If you want to look for more music by him, look for "ZABADAK" Not all of it is like the OP though.