View Single Post
Old 2009-07-28, 10:06   Link #5
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiKtioNn-BlaCk View Post
Man. Hearing about Whitebeard's power, says volumes about Roger's strength as well. How does somebody fight evenly against somebody with that kind of DF.

I thought they divide in the Heavens (Skies) was caused by Haki, so it turns out it was really his DF. That's bit of a let down. But on that same note, Sengoku has to be out of his fucking mind, I dont think I would want to fuck with somebody with kind of power. But who knows what kind of power Sengoku has as well.
I'm not sure if he really can quake the skies, because his ability is written specifically in Japanese as 'earthquake', meaning a real earthquake. Its not vibration or shockwaves or anything, but a quake that must be done on the ground.

Until we see more of his ability, we cannot be certain whether he can or cannot quake the skies.

I'm not sure whether he's a Paramecia or Logia though. An earthquake is definitely natural enough to be Logia and he may be a type like Blackbeard's Darkness, natural but doesn't give his body an indestructible property.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/