View Single Post
Old 2009-09-28, 16:59   Link #82
FTGT

WOOOHOOOOO!!

LAWRENCE FINALLY SAID IT!
He made it plain and simple. Without any room for a misunderstanding. GOSH DARN IT..... he really did it, didnt he? Im so proud!

And then I nearly missed a little miracle (I needed to watch that scene several times). I would never have expected this at all even throughout the whole 12 S&W novels (and as someone mentioned, it seems as if this wasnt in the novel).

Lawrence + Horo =

Could someone pinch me? I think Im dreaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshin-dono View Post
The other thing is this kiss everyones talking about. As someone pointed out, it wasn't a kiss. At least not a human one. They rubbed noses, so i guess in wolf language thats a kiss, but there was certainly no passionate human kiss or anything. Horos tail when he walked in defiantly was awesome though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrs View Post
Glad someone else noticed this
I have to wholeheartedly disagree. Maybe Im wrong here, but from my point of view Lawrence does not know about the "rubbing nose = wolf kiss" aspect, since he didnt get what Horo was referring to in the OVA. And if you watch that scene in the OVA again, where Horo imagines Lawrence giving her a "nose rubbing", it looks different imo. Here he pauses after touching her lips. He gives her a short (but tender) kiss, as if to tell her "kick me as hard as you can, I dont care, I still love you from the bottom of my heart".
(*sing* She's a mean mean wolf, but she's my my wolf *sing*)

Oh Man.... I was waiting for that "smacker" since episode 4 of the first season, when that "half kiss" took place. YES YES YES....WOOOHOOOO...... GET ON UP PEOPLE.... TIME TO DANCE!

BUT, the thing that nearly destroyed the mood for me throughout the episode was the quality of the animation. It often seemed "unfinished" to me. That was the biggest disappointment.

The story on the other hand is above reproach for me. Not much to complain at all. This two postings did the best roundup imo:

Spoiler for only for avoiding novel post:

Both of you have a point there. That are the "Pros" and "Cons" of this season. No doubt. Its just that every viewer has to decide for him/herself if the sometimes convoluted and undramatic story is compensated by the shining main couple and their magic moments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BashZeStampeedo View Post
As an aside, I honestly can't wait for her to use the whole "don't you love me anymore?" excuse to get what she wants now He may have won the battle, but he probably just lost the war.
...truth be told, he never had a chance of winning in the long run. And he will lose with a smile on his face.

I would like to give this 10/10, but due to the lack in quality its only a.... .... *sigh*... ...dammit, I know its not logical, but the show still is:
10/10

All Hail to the Tail!

Oh folks..... Now I miss this show even more than after the first season. All my wishes came true, except the animation quality. But I leave that to the third season!

See you then.....

*FTGT grabs the translation of novel*