View Single Post
Old 2012-09-07, 16:15   Link #184
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i agree with this but then the question becomes, 'then why even bring up his name at all?' he had no reason to lie, so if kishi is going to make him say his name and lie then what is the point? why even include that in the dialogue? it doesn't make sense in regard to konan, tobi or the readers.
i don't know. i just don't know lol. tobi could have just genjutsu konan and got the rinnegan whereabouts but instead she was all prepared with this 10 min explosion trap…he survives and an explanation is needed (at least i cared to know how he survived). he proceeds with the speech madara left him lol…i don't know. we will find out soon enough i suppose...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
can we back up a minute and talk about how madara arrived?

the man looked like he was fired from a rocket aiming directly at the ground lol did he not have any other way to just walk into the scene? I just found it funny how he was pretty much BOOM!...sup.
lol…considering how he landed, i assume he took off the same way. which means all the kages are alive and well, especially considering tsunade chakra boost by dan, she likely healed them all (maybe). besides we are going to need some old heads around when madara gets to talking. i was kinda hoping to see a sasuke perfect susanoo against bijou mode naruto, but things may happen different here…