View Single Post
Old 2013-02-02, 09:52   Link #127
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Itachi killed Shisui, and a body was found. True there are ways to fake a body (Zetsu has one sure fire way), but is there really any reason why a body needed to be fake or for Shisui to still be alive?
i'm not so sure of that. in the latest episode it was made quite clear that shisui's death was staged and that itachi took on the suspicion himself to help the cause. after that, danzo took an eye and then he gave the other eye to itachi and vanished. he was meant to be another possibility for tobi's identity i think. the third and only other reasonable theory imo after obito and izuna. he still may show up in the story possibly. probably with no eyes still

Quote:
Originally Posted by unameit View Post
If it's all about chakra then nagato could simply wait till he's recovered to revive everyone... that's common sense..
perhaps, but it was also the heat of the moment. he made a sacrifice and passed on his will to naruto. these are ninja after all. self sacrifice is an important part of their ideology. it was also an atonement for his sins

Quote:
It's gonna be a bit baffling, for those edo hogake to speak, they have to act on their own and if that's not the best window for them to break free from edo tensei then i don't know what is..
I take it those edo hogakes have to act free in order to be able to fully use their brain and ability so if they're still restricted by oro then they wouldn't be that badass as it's proven between the fight of the 1st 3 hokages some time ago...
orochi saw how kabuto controlled the ET army. he could mimic that variation and have them under control while still able to be 'free' with their words and techniques

Quote:
I wonder why would a break-free-edo-zombie-madara wants to be revived by rinne tensei now? i mean, he's immortal now, having unbreakable body and power up chakra.. He died around 100 years of age so being revive in that state hardly positive for him..
i dont think he does want to get revived by it anymore, but keep in mind that rinnegan has a youth technique which edo-nagato used to return to his old self. i assume madara could have done the same and returned to his prime if he was revived by rinne tensei
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote