Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-12-16, 20:18   Link #11202
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
I like how you censor yourself to accurately model the average WoT forum post. The only thing missing is the red moderator text at the end.

The T-43 looks to be a Type 58 at tier 7. Poor gun, decent softstats, no armor... I think I might just make this work.
Nonsense! You only think the gun and armor are bad because you don't know how to use it!! Did you know that there is something called aiming for weakspots, and it makes all low penetration guns very powerful? Because obviously in this game, if you use your loltracktor to shoot at the Maus's lower plate, it will pen if you know how to aim. Also about the armor, you just gotta know how to angle it. I suggest that you read some forum posts and wiki about what angling means because in this game if you angled a loltractor right you can bounce the Obj constantly. That's what all the good players are doing and there's no excuse that you can't do the same. T-43, therefore, is a great tank because you can aim for weakspots and angling your armor with its good ROF.

Btw, because I know there's something called aiming for weakspots and angling armor, I am qualified to talk about all tanks in the game I haven't even played yet. Because seriously guys, there is no such thing as soft stats. They are all tinfoil hats and if you know how the game mechanism works like me you will never fail in any tank without even having played them ever before.

Omlerd why are baddies so bad and they complain about tanks being bad~ I once troll platooned with a tier 10 in my MS-1 and I got 15 kills because of my skills~~~ You people just need to learn how to play and read the wiki about game mechanisms (which is EVERYTHING, btw, if everyone just read the wiki and some guides us forum unicums made there would not be any need to rebalance any tank ever)so that you can reach my level, which is 51% winrate and a whooping 900 WN7 at 25k battles!! But you'll probably get there at 40k battles though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Wow, for the first 3 seconds, I thought this was serious

- Tak
Well, they only real part of that statement was that I actually do have a high winrate in the T-43. Because I obviously am a "forum unicum" and i know how to play
Achiuakuna is offline   Reply With Quote