View Single Post
Old 2012-01-01, 11:51   Link #26777
Misuzu
Dribble.....SHOOTOH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Well... since the accomplice in EP2 is obviously Rosa and since the inevitable consequence of that is that she was the very person who placed the letter in the guestroom in the end, I think the easiest explanation for the letter in EP1 is that Natsuhi herself placed it. Natsuhi as an accomplice in EP1 would explain many things.

Still Hideyoshi is pretty much a confirmed accomplice of EP1. Natsuhi and Hideyoshi sounds odd as a couple.

The booklet says that only Genji knew that people were going to die for real, but how could Nanjo be fooled then? You'd have to think that none of the persons he inspected were actually dead. Or that he's completely incompetent.

Wasn't Natsuhi supposed to have been killed on the first Twilight in episode one? My understanding was that Yasu went in her room to kill her, then realized that the charm was on the door and had to make alternate plans. Based on that I'd think she couldn't have been an accomplice, at least not initially.

And yes LyricalAura, thank you very much! Apologies for not saying thank you immediately, I think I was too excited.
Misuzu is offline   Reply With Quote