Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-20, 08:27   Link #1242
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becquerel View Post
I thought that it was just an illusion because after summoning his Sword of Damocles "Shiro" dissolved into a storm of rose petals, which is Neko's illusion trademark. I thought that this cemented the fact that it was illusion or was Shiro real and she just magicked him out of there?
Perhaps but when you see how the plot has been quite solid so far in plugging any loopholes....can't discount the possibility.

And if she just got him out, the Damocles could still be his.

As for the uniform...well I think if he was a hired killer, the uniform could be a disguise of sorts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post

On the other hand, I am not too sure about what is the purpose of the anime in the entire project. Is it going to tie up all the loose threads from the other works? (the novels are pretty inconclusive and the events occurred prior to the anime) Or is it a over-glorified commercial to boost the sales of other works? (as in the, the main branch of the project really hasn't been revealed yet)
I wouldn't mind if it turns out to be a game centered work or something actually...

I'm most worried now that the show ends up like Angel Beats....very good but with too little time to really shine.