View Single Post
Old 2009-12-07, 16:17   Link #35
kitten320

You must be kidding me? The mole would look SO out of place! Good thing it never was a mole (have never noticed it even though had looked through almost all panels with her in manga just several moments ago).

Although must admit that in this particular fan art it doesn't look that bad but still think it would be better without it:

Spoiler for Olivier:

And I also must agree that Olivier has one of the best designs out there. Her lips might be a bit too big, but she still looks aweasome. And actually in some moments and panels they are not really that big. It fully depends on how author and animators draw her in some places. It is impossible to always draw an indentical image. It is not a movie when an actor will always look the same. All characters have looked weird at least once.

And now about episode... duno, I had actually liked it a lot. I haven't read manga and even when I was looking through pages, I haven't looked through Briggs part, at least till this point. So seeing Olivier coming out of lift by tank was a very cool part for me. The episode might not be action packed but it still was enoyable and I had loved the ending. Seeing Olivier as more carrying person (even if it was an act) was a nice change. You can actually picture her differently now.

I'll be petiently waiting for next episode now^^