View Single Post
Old 2009-12-19, 23:04   Link #419
Ryoukai
anime! rawr~!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Grand Fantasia: lvl 30 seems to be point at which the grind overwhelms the storyline.

The reason why I quit for quite a while. The quests could have been made to give more exp.. here, it's just. not even 2%.

The sprites are evil.... you can have your sprite maxed out in all facets and have it fail repeatedly on creating an item within its talents. Too much random luck involved.

OMG I HATE SPRITES!! All they bring are items not worth much, stress, and bankruptcy. Only time they helped me out was when they actually succeeding making half an armor set.

The chat system is indeed a bit borky (unnecessary differences in channel selection commands) and there is no "spammer reporting" feature, only block/ignore.

We should contact them and make sure they put a 'report' feature on. I completely agree with this.

The community seems to depend on the time of day. There's been some recent problems with bands of idiots but one figures they'll toddle off to the next shiny game.

LOL.. so true.

Fortifying your equipment to +9 is doable ... but any fail reduces the durability (kind of like Age of Camelot system). Restoring durability requires spending some real money.

agreed.. i spent 20 C grade scrolls and got my bow to +9.. had a little over 30 durability left.

Upside is you don't really have to spend real money to play.... it just makes it smoother.

There's not *really* a lot of individuality given the same class. So a lot of the characters look mostly alike in gear.
Well, just a personal note: Don't play Grand Fantasia unless you love grinding, or you just want to try it out for the first 30 levels.

-is off to download Mabinogi: Heroes (korean)- that reminds me.. forgot that number you're given as a citizen =="
Ryoukai is offline   Reply With Quote