View Single Post
Old 2011-03-11, 08:18   Link #28
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Never assume a presumption is wrong - I personally was fascinated by your take on the story.^^ Of course, the intentional message...the man had a blissful life until his wife had a miscarriage and died along with the baby. Throughout the period of several days, he slowly loses his sanity and turns to society in an attempt to salvage the last of his strength. Sadly, he doesn't find any support, and slowly loses his sanity. At the final point, he's cornered to the bridge. When one man boldly steps up to the armed man to show his empathy, the irony comes forth, and the man has already fallen to his death. He catches a glimpse of the bold man's eyes and the empathy they contained before he falls.
That's what I interpreted as well. Only after the second reading, though. I was thoroughly confused the first time I think I didn't notice the time shifts at first. WHich I find pretty stupid of me now

But I agree different interpretations are always great, even - or maybe especially - when they differ from the original 'meant to be' message.
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote