View Single Post
Old 2012-08-01, 10:33   Link #487
Last Order
Accelerator's fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
Hmm... I take it to mean that Accelerator wanted to reach Level 6 (SYSTEM) so that no one else would die trying to attack him, right?

That's partly true. The game-breaking potential of Vector Redirection made him a huge target for scientists and military organizations who desired his powers.

Also, there are a lot of stupid low-level espers in AC who did try to kill him because:

1) Some were afraid of him due to his powers, which were not entirely Accelerator's fault because he had no control of his powers and therefore no one could touch him even if they didn't mean to hurt him, and
2) Others desired the honor of "beating the strongest Level 5 Esper in Academy City". This honor was later taken by Touma Kamijou, who with his ability to nullify supernatural abilities is pretty much the only guy in AC who can hurt him, let alone touch him.

Due to these reasons, Accelerator thought (at the time before Touma defeated him) that the only way he would be left alone is to become so powerful that even the mere thought of fighting him is ridiculous, or as they say, "a mortal sin".
Ok, thanks for the answer.
And where there was a manga illustration in which small Accelerator and his thought was shown: "I can once again not I will bring pain" or something something like that? It was the manga according to Reilgan?
Last Order is offline   Reply With Quote