View Single Post
Old 2007-12-10, 22:38   Link #40
Sakura_Kinomoto
Kaede/Ama Fan boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubusknight View Post
Now, now...while he did wrong Kaede to the point that she almost went insane he at least did her a favor by moving out. Imagine how it would of been had he stayed after the last few events of Kaede's arc, so much uneasiness and darkness would of hung over the house hold, and with him still dating Asa it just would of been insult to injury and even over kill on Kaede's emotions.

Anyway what's also sad is she'll probably take a long time to recover from loosing Rin whom became her entire world from which was shattered. I get the feeling that if Shuffle continued there would be a few scenes with her crying herself to sleep, maybe even on Rins old bed. ::Is getting idea's for a fanfiction::

Another thought...

Spoiler for Episode:

That's just my thoughts in that scene.
Jeez if you ask me i think Rin is to blame for what has happened to Kaede, All that time she cared for him, i mean she did everything for him and he didnt appreciate it!!! He was her entire life....and yeah she will take a very long time to recover, i can see her crying herself to sleep on Rins bed....... also on Your thoughts on Ep 21 i thought that aswell and i was so upset and mad.....but shes still alive so theres still hope for her hapiness
Sakura_Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote