View Single Post
Old 2009-08-01, 16:25   Link #250
Master Mold
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
Sengoku didn't flat out tell it but his words did imply it in a sense imo.
Since when does Sengoku's words > What really transpired on Newgates ship? on that subject matter. Heck the last chapter just gave us the scoop on what Newgate thinks, about Ace being rogers son, so I think that pretty much puts Sengoku's words as null at this point. Unless more info on the matter is revealed, backing up What Sengoku said. Oh and one more thing its against the rules to posts the scans, Quotes are Ok.

Quote:
Some people find getting your ass owned 100x+ worth mocking.
By the strongest man in the One Piece world at this point in time, then going back for more, I'd say that not worth mocking, but respecting.

Quote:
Guess a huge misconception on my part. Cause I do find Luffy's overall track record already more impressive with beating 2 shichis, a random logia and taking out EL and infiltrating and escaping ID but Ace beeing quite a big shot in the New World does kind of outshine anything he did now that we know Luffy is far from that lvl. That's what I'm kind of arguing against. But kind of want to give up on it cause this is just a matter of opinion anyway and I know I'm a little biased when it comes to my favorite character in the series.

Last edited by Master Mold; 2009-08-01 at 16:35.