View Single Post
Old 2012-11-03, 19:54   Link #4059
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokukirin View Post
And that's the end of Juventus' 49 games unbeaten run. Juventus 1 - 3 Internazionale.

Juventus had the better of opening 20 minutes, including an early offside goal. But Inter grew into the game and played better for the rest of it. A fully deserved victory for Inter. It is even more incredible when you consider how Inter disintegrated last season.
I guess the dreaded number remains 49 after all.

I watched the game between Man Utd and Arsenal (final score: 2-1). Glad my team got the three points, but I was mostly disappointed by the lack of pure emotion/animosity that should exist in such fixture and the many chances United missed throughout the course of the match (a Rooney penalty miss, a player refusing to use his left foot for a tap-in, and half-assed efforts of shots when beating the offside trap). At some point in the match if was kinda like 6 or 7 shots on goal against none for Arsenal and the scoreline was generous on paper; it should have ended at least 4-1 or 5-1.

That result combined to Chelsea's draw at Swansea and Manchester City's draw at West Ham means that United are on top of the table for the first time of the season.
KiraYamatoFan is offline   Reply With Quote